Extreme Networks is conducting an off-campus recruitment drive in India for freshers with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees. The company is currently looking to hire Systems Engineer positions. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Any Graduation
Salary: Up to 20 LPA (Expected)
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks is a leading provider of wired and wireless network infrastructure solutions. Their products and solutions are designed to offer maximum performance, reliability and security for any size of network. They offer a wide range of solutions, from access points and switches to routers, firewalls and unified access controllers. Extreme Networks solutions are designed to provide robust and secure networks, even in highly demanding environments. With their solutions, businesses can rest assured that their networks are reliable and secure, allowing them to focus on their core business tasks with peace of mind. Their comprehensive network infrastructure solutions are designed to meet the needs of any size of business, from small businesses to large enterprises.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.S./B.E./B.Tech in CS/EE/ECE
- Excellent understanding of Linux Internals, Device Driver development, BIOS/BMC Operations,
- Excellent knowledge of switching ASICs (Broadcom XGS/DNX)
- Expert programming skills in C/C++; GoLang experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in fast paced agile development environment
- Familiarity with Secure coding practices is a big plus
- Solid understanding of network security (Encryption, Authentication, DDOS mitigation etc) is a big plus
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Must have strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of virtualization technologies (Virtual Machines, Containers) is a plus