Ericsson is hiring freshers in India for the roles Software Development Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Experience:||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location:||Noida, India|
JOIN US ON
About this opportunity
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the vital functionality and perform in accordance with the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation!
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
What you will do
- Involved in Solution Design, Development, and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
You will bring
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless!