ellucian, a leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Software Engineer. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E/ B. Tech
Batch: 2018 – 2023
Salary: 11-15 LPA (expected)
Ellucian is a software company that provides enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solutions to higher education institutions. Its offerings include cloud-based and on-premise systems for student information, finance and HR management, as well as analytics and reporting. Ellucian’s mission is to help education institutions transform and succeed in a changing world.
Requirements for Ellucian Software Developer role:
- 0-2 years of software development experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze and infer requirements in Agile team environment
- Experience with Restful Microservices using Node.JS
- Familiarity with Enzyme and React Testing Library for unit testing
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Experience with GIT/SVN
- Optional: MYSQL/PostgreSQL knowledge and SQL query writing skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to handle changing priorities and pressure
- Strong team player with willingness to take on initiatives in unknown areas.