Ditto is hiring freshers in India for the roles Quality Analyst an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|💰 Salary –
|INR 4,51,600 LPA
|📅 Batch –
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/2023
|🌟 Experience –
|0 – 2 years
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualification –
|B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BS
JOIN US ON
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor calls and provide actionable insights to improve current processes
- Assist in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes
- Gather information to help improve advisor performance
- Provide feedback on the quality of advisor’s recommendations
- Develop customer support quality standards
Experience and Skills:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Prior experience in the insurance domain is an added advantage
- Strong sense of ownership and leadership quality
- Excellent listening and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- If your application is liked, you will receive an email with a link to record a short video resume, which is mandatory.
- The interview process includes an HR introductory call, two tasks, and a final managerial round.
- Remote work
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage for you and your family
- CTC of 4,51,600 LPA
Note: CTC refers to “Cost to Company” and includes the employee’s total salary package, including benefits and perks.
Ditto is a company backed by Zerodha, India’s largest stockbroker. They help people buy insurance by explaining health and life insurance in a language that users can understand. They also curate and offer personalized insurance recommendations.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.