Ditto is hiring freshers in India for the roles Insurance Advisor an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Work From Home
|Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
JOIN US ON
What do we do at Ditto?
- We help people buy insurance.
- We explain health and life insurance in a language users understand
- We curate and offer personalized recommendations
Who’s backing us?
- We are funded by Zerodha- India’s largest stockbroker
You will be the face of Ditto interacting with our users directly. You will understand their requirements and recommend policies or features that are best suited for them. You will be hand holding our users in their insurance buying journey.
Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail .
- Good command of English.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively.
- Opportunity to lead new sales initiatives
- Comprehensive health insurance
- CTC: 4.5LPA (Fixed) + Incentives based on performance
Our Interview Process:
We would like to help you minimize your time and efforts.
There are 4 rounds & we will be working towards completing all the rounds within a maximum of 1 weeks time.
Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don’t just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions.
Ditto has been featured in LinkedIn’s Top Indian Startups of 2022.
Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers.