Deloitte , a leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Analyst – Analytics & Behavioral Insights. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2017– 2023
Salary: 6.5 LPA
Deloitte is a multinational professional services firm providing audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services. It is one of the largest companies in the industry, operating in over 150 countries worldwide with a staff of over 330,000 professionals. Deloitte provides services to clients across a wide range of industries, including government, financial services, healthcare, and technology. The company has a strong focus on innovation and is committed to helping its clients navigate complex business challenges and create value for their stakeholders.
Responsibilities of a Deloitte Analyst:
- Interact with stakeholders and clients to understand data-related queries or requirements.
- Process and convert data into desired format.
- Validate data for ABI projects.
- Conduct research and analysis to resolve issues.
- Produce and deliver project-related reports and analysis to clients and stakeholders within tight deadlines.
- Examine and evaluate business requests/reports to develop new formats or improve existing ones.
- Review reports for errors or misses.
- Participate in process improvement and re-engineering projects.
- Identify opportunities for system and process improvements and make recommendations.
- Work closely with team members in India and globally.
- Interact with stakeholders and internal clients to understand their queries and requirements, provide solutions and advisory support
- Process and convert data into desired format
- Validate data for ABI projects
- Conduct research and analysis as needed
- Produce and deliver data reports and analysis to clients under tight deadlines
- Evaluate business requests/reports and make improvements
- Participate in process improvement and re-engineering projects
- Work with team members globally
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or Data Analytics
- 0-2 years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and skills
- Strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Ability to perform large and complex data analysis, mining and report generation
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good communication and time management skills
- Ability to manage and execute reporting and analytics projects
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams, global clients and stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VBA, macros)
- Foundational knowledge of project management
- Experience with MS PowerPoint presentations
- Understanding of dashboard presentation using Tableau or other visualization tools.