Deloitte is hiring freshers in India for the roles Financial Consultant an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name –
|Up to 7 – 8 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 4 (Years)
|Job Location –
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
JOIN US ON
- Strong knowledge of Finance configurations, implementations, modifications, and enhancements within Workday.
- Experience in gathering and defining requirements, conducting gap analysis, designing, and developing solutions within Workday.
- Ability to set-up and manage business processes, workflows, security roles, and user roles.
- Proven ability to research and troubleshoot system problems, identify unexpected results, and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Ability to analyze data or facts and summarize and present findings in a compelling way.
- Ability to collaborate with Security and Integration teams to ensure optimal results.
- Ability to work with the Report Writer to develop reports and provide training on financial reporting capabilities.
- Strong communication skills to build consensus around business processes and design.
- Ability to document changes and updates within Workday for effective change management and training needs.
- Experience creating detailed functional and technical design documents, including test plans, cases, and user training documents.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on potential enhancements and methodologies to improve the overall experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with HR and TECH to ensure all workstreams are cohesive and that cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.