Cognizant leading software company, is on the hunt for talented freshers in India! The company is hosting an off-campus recruitment drive to fill the role of Programmer Analyst. If you have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree, this is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career in the tech industry. Please read the following information carefully for details on the organization, job profile, location, education requirements, job description, skills required, preferred skills, experience level, and application link.
Job Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Bangalore/ Chennai/ Pune/ Kolkata
Qualification: Any Graduation
Batch: 2018 – 2023
Salary: 4.5 LPA (expected)
Cognizant is a leading multinational professional services company that provides digital, technology, consulting, and operations services to a wide range of industries. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. Cognizant is known for its global delivery model, deep industry and business process expertise, and extensive portfolio of digital, technology, and business solutions. The company has over 270,000 employees worldwide and operates in more than 50 countries.
As a Software Engineer at Cognizant, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding functional and non-functional requirements and participating in client calls.
- Creating low-level design, conducting coding, and identifying unit test cases.
- Conducting unit and system integration testing, fixing defects, and conducting regression testing.
- Maintaining version control and creating deployment packages.
- Reviewing deployed components and conducting smoke testing.
- Updating requirements traceability matrix and reporting defect status.
Implementation and Deployment:
Create the deployment request based on the code freeze/release plan. Raise the change request for code migration/deployment to higher environment (DEV, SIT, UAT). Ensure that the deployment is done successfully and share the status with key stakeholders. Documentation:
Create knowledge transfer document and share with the relevant stakeholders. Update the project related documents (functional specification, technical specification, deployment documents) as required. Create technical design document, low level design and code review document.