Cognizant Netcentric is hiring freshers in India for the roles Frontend Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|🏢 Company –||Cognizant|
|👨💻 Position –||Frontend Engineer|
|💰 Salary –||7 – 12 LPA (ambition box)|
|📅 Batch –||2019/2020/2021/2022/2023|
|🌟 Experience –||Freshers/Experienced|
|📍 Job Location –||Pune|
|🎓 Qualification –||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree|
JOIN US ON
- Experience using version control systems like Git/SVN
- Knowledge of debugging web applications and implementing server-client communication using technologies like HTTP and AJAX
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Familiarity with image editing applications such as Photoshop
- Proficiency in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Proactivity and teamwork skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Additional skills that are a plus:
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Keen interest in learning new technologies and frameworks within the front-end development ecosystem
- A GitHub account or similar platform to showcase your work or contributions
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Willingness to work in a responsive organization with flat hierarchies (Holacracy)
Cognizant Netcentric is an Adobe Global Alliance Partner and specializes in delivering digital solutions for top brands using cutting-edge Adobe Experience Cloud technology. They assist clients throughout their digital transformation journey, from strategy development to operational support. With a diverse team of over 500 professionals from various nationalities and over 270 Adobe certifications, they operate in exciting cities such as Zurich, Munich, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and now Pune. Netcentric’s success is tied to their clients’ success, making them committed to staying ahead of the game.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.