Cisco is hiring freshers in India for the roles Asic Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name –
|12 – 14 LPA (ambition box)
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Job Location –
JOIN US ON
What you’ll do:
- Join the CiscoSiliconOne team and participate in designing and verifying multimillion gate ASICs used in core Cisco products.
- Build high density, high-speed multi-protocol switches/routers with network and fabric interfaces and rich features.
- Work in innovative ASIC engineering positions including ASIC design and verification, ASIC physical design, and ASIC DFT engineer.
Who you are:
- A student graduating in 2023 pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/Micro Electronics/VLSI.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work towards long-term goals.
- Possess a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team.
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledgeable in hardware design with proficiency in SystemVerilog HDL/C/C++/Python.
- Able to aid in architecture of test environments by developing constrained random stimulus generators, automated response checkers, and advanced configuration and programming API components using UVM.
- Experienced in problem-solving and out-of-the-box thinking to create area and power efficient hardware designs as well as reusable UVM classes for verification and simulation environments.
- Proficient in physical implementation of blocks, clock trees, static timing analysis, DFT, and logic equivalence checks, as part of the Physical Design specialist profile.
- Capable of writing thorough and detailed specifications and test plans, as well as oral descriptions for review and acceptance by other team members.
About Cisco :
Cisco is a multinational technology conglomerate that designs, develops, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products. Cisco was founded in 1984 by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner and is headquartered in San Jose, California. Cisco’s products and services include routers, switches, security systems, wireless access points, collaboration tools, and cloud infrastructure. The company also offers a range of professional services such as technical support, advanced services, and consulting. Cisco is one of the largest networking companies in the world and has a strong presence in the enterprise and service provider markets. The company is known for its innovation in networking technologies and has played a major role in shaping the internet as we know it today.