Ciena is hiring for the position of Full Stack Developer in Remote location for freshers (2018-2023 batch) with Freshers of experience. The expected salary is 11.8 LPA.
|Position –||Java Full Stack Developer|
|Batch –||2018 – 2023|
|Job Location –||Remote|
|Salary –||11.8 LPA (Expected)|
JOIN US ON
Position: Full Stack Developer at Blue Planet R&D, Ciena
- Design, develop, and test new and existing software modules or features
- Attend meetings and communicate with project stakeholders
- Follow project plans and priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Experience with Java or similar OO language and Angular UI framework
- Familiarity with Telecom, OSS, and Service Fulfilment domains is a plus
Tools and technologies:
- Java, Tomcat, Spring, Spring-boot, Maven for application tier
- PostgreSQL for database
- Linux, Git, Subversion, Jira for platform
A telecommunications networking equipment and software services supplier that provides network strategy, design, and implementation for various network operators worldwide. The company offers a range of networking solutions, including optical transport, packet networking, and software-defined networking. They aim to enable service providers to adapt to changing network requirements and deliver advanced connectivity services to their customers.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.