Cargill is hiring freshers in India for the roles Associate Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Upto 5.5 LPA (Expected)
JOIN US ON
Job Purpose and Impact
The Associate will assist with the payment of supplier invoices and process traveler expense reports. In this role, you will resolve invoice discrepancies, ensure timely payment of invoices, resolve supplier invoice inquiries and collaborate with outsourcing partners.
- Research statements, past-due notices, disconnect notices and other miscellaneous mail and supplier issues.
- Provide finance support for organization as requested.
- Prepare reports and materials using established administrative procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge accounts payable module in applications
- Experience working in a shared service center
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill’s long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.