Bristlecone is hiring freshers in India for the roles Associate Software Engineer an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Position:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 4.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
JOIN US ON
The role requires a candidate who meets the following criteria:
- Must have a BTECH or BE degree in IT or CS with all semester exams cleared at the time of joining.
- Should possess good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in at least one programming language and have a strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Must have hands-on experience in any programming language and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to take up new assignments and have a logical aptitude with an interest in troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of microservice designs and implementation, Azure technologies, Azure DevOps configurations, or a similar CI/CD pipeline for multiple teams and platforms, XML/JSON/YAML, performance tuning and optimization is required.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive approach, and willingness to take initiative to complete workload is a must.
- Experience coding for secure solutions and vulnerability remediation, cloud knowledge, Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, and working on Linux-based infrastructure is a plus.
- Should be aware of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles and have knowledge of Python, Java, Web Services, REST, and Agile tools like Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket GitHub.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with zero years of experience in programming and data analysis in a computing environment is required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment.
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner.
- Ability to showcase three Mahindra RISE pillars, namely Accepting No Limits, Driving Positive Change, and Alternative Thinking.
Our transformative solutions in Digital Logistics, Cognitive Manufacturing, Autonomous Planning, Smart Procurement and Digitalization are positioned around key industry pillars and delivered through a comprehensive portfolio of services spanning digital strategy, design and build, and implementation across a range of technology platforms.