Bosch is offering a position for the role of Software Developer in Bangalore. The position is open to freshers who are graduating between 2017-2023 and hold a BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE field. The expected salary for the role is up to 12 LPA. As a Software Developer.
|🏢 Company –
|👨💻 Position –
|💰 Salary –
|up to 12 LPA (Expected)
|📅 Batch –
|2017 – 2023
|🌟 Experience –
|📍 Job Location –
|🎓 Qualification –
|BE / B.Tech /ME/MS in ECE
JOIN US ON
This job involves developing embedded software for low-level driver development on a multicore controller for high-performance computing platforms in embedded automotive applications. The tasks include:
- Referencing architecture of Firmware and reference application software based on AUTOSAR for embedded automotive applications
- Analyzing software and system requirements in line with AUTOSAR specifications
- Integrating AUTOSAR components and configuring RTE
- Participating in customer meetings to clarify requirements and support low-level driver configuration and software development
- Deriving verification and validation criteria for requirements
- Evaluating the impact of software change requests on the safety concept
- Designing and developing low-level embedded software based on a multicore controller in accordance with AUTOSAR specifications
- Configuring base software components and validating them according to the process library
- Supporting task estimations, technical reviews, technical clarifications, and problem analysis discussions on a need basis
- BE/B.Tech/ME/MS in ECE
- Good experience in embedded software domain with work exposure to low-level driver software development, validation, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Experience in multicore processor-based architecture and AUTOSAR hand-on development
- Expert knowledge of embedded C
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers and multi-core architecture
- Exposure to functional safety in AUTOSAR
- Experience in real-time operating system, digital/analog hardware debugging, and communication protocols & memory architecture in AUTOSAR environment
- Thorough understanding of ASPICE guidelines and their implementation details in the overall software development life cycle
- Actively participating in knowledge management initiatives within the team/group/department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and should be a quick learner
- Knowledge of multicore and manycore concepts, multi-core architecture, and implementation
- Working experience in using ALM tool chain
- German language, A1 and A2
Bosch is a global technology and engineering company headquartered in Germany. Founded in 1886, the company operates in four business sectors: mobility solutions, industrial technology, consumer goods, and energy and building technology. Bosch is one of the world’s largest suppliers of automotive components and is a leader in the development of the Internet of Things (IoT) technologies. The company has over 400,000 employees worldwide and operates in more than 60 countries. Bosch is committed to sustainability and is continuously working towards reducing its environmental impact through the development of energy-efficient products and the implementation of sustainable practices in its operations.
Navigating the Common Interview Process: Tips for Newcomers
- Application Submission: Submit your application via job boards or company website.
- Initial Screening: A recruiter or hiring manager will screen your application to determine if you meet the basic qualifications.
- Phone/Video Interview: You may have a phone or video interview with a recruiter or hiring manager to discuss your experience and qualifications.
- Technical/Assessment Interview: Depending on the job, you may be asked to complete a technical or skills-based assessment to evaluate your capabilities.
- In-person Interview: You will be invited to an in-person interview with the hiring team or manager to discuss your qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Reference Check: The hiring team may conduct reference checks to verify your employment history and qualifications.
- Offer: If you are selected for the job, the company will extend an offer which may include details such as salary, start date, and benefits.
- Onboarding: Once you accept the offer, you will go through an onboarding process to prepare for your first day on the job.
Note: The interview process may vary depending on the company’s policies, timelines, and specific requirements for the role.