Boeing India is hiring freshers in India for the roles ASSOCIATE TEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Company Name:||Boeing India|
|Position:||ASSOCIATE TEST SOFTWARE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to 9 LPA (Expected)|
|Batch:||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
|Qualifications:||Bachelor’s degree or higher|
JOIN US ON
- Develop High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Develop Code, test cases and test procedure for High Level and Low Level Software requirements
- Establish traceability from SW Requirement, Code and Test.
- Perform peer review on Requirements, Code, test cases & test procedure.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- Good Understanding of C++ and OOPS concept
- Experience in Software integration testing in integration Lab Environment.
- Hands on experience on MATLAB / SIMULINK tool usage
- Proficient in both m-script and Simulink based development
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Exposure to Python.
- Experience in working in Agile development model
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Boeing India:
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.Refer to “Supplemental Information” for further clarification on the use of this job family. In locations where SPEEA representation applies, this job family will be covered by the terms of the collective bargaining agreement. Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.