Adobe is hiring freshers in India for the roles Associate Technical Consultant an off-campus recruitment drive. Candidates with undergraduate or postgraduate degrees are eligible to apply. The job profile, location, education requirements, and skills required are provided in the job description. Interested candidates can apply through the provided application link.
|Associate Technical Consultant
|10 LPA+ (Expected)
JOIN US ON
- Implement Adobe Campaign on time and on budget using database technologies, programming languages, and web technologies. This is a hands-on development role.
- Collaborate with other Adobe consultants from Campaign and other Marketing Cloud solutions, both in the U.S. and off-shore, to design solutions that increase customer retention, loyalty, and acquisition
- Enable customers and partners on Adobe Campaign best practices through a combination of side-by-side coaching and remote enablement
- Take ownership of delivering successful customers for small and medium sized projects
- Create referenceable customers who are eager to share their successes with the marketing community
- Ability to articulate and convey technical concepts to a mixed audience of senior technical and business executives
- Proficiency in implementing enterprise software
- Proficiency in SQL development including ETL implementations
- Familiarity with XML
- Ability to travel to customer sites may be needed (25-50%)
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.