Zoho is looking for Designers – UI/UX/Visual/Graphic in India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Designers – UI/UX/Visual/Graphic|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Assist with developing design work for a range of projects, from tiny items to multi-channel campaigns.
- Create digital marketing campaign elements that match the style and aesthetic of the campaign across all other contact points.
- Help with the organisation and design of marketing automation campaigns for PPC, social media, and email.
- Create landing page and email templates with unique CSS and styling to complement brand messages.
- To increase user engagement, create onsite creatives that use A/B testing and superior UX design.
- For the Google Display Network and other third-party networks, create both dynamic and static banners.
- assist in website design by providing wire-framing and UX skills.
- Create printed materials such as signage, print advertisements, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Understanding and empathizing with the end-users to create interfaces that are intuitive and user-friendly.
- Proficiency in creating interactive prototypes to visualize and test interface designs.
- Knowledge of typography principles to select and use fonts effectively.
- Ability to choose and apply color schemes that enhance usability and aesthetics.
- Skill in creating wireframes and mockups to outline the structure and layout of user interfaces.
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 80 million users worldwide, Zoho’s 55+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance, and recruitment needs – letting you focus only on your business. Zoho respects user privacy and does not have an ad-revenue model in any part of its business, including its free products.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.zoho.com.