Xiaomi is hiring for the position of Testing Intern in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 1 Years)|
- Executing test plans for Performance Test cases.
- Setting up test environments.
- Comprehensively documenting test results of both Test & competitor devices.
- Conception and implementation of development tests based on user feedback reproducible issues.
- Evaluating and analysing the performance test results & also analysing the Bug Report & logs.
- Finding the bugs ,raising and following the bug life cycle through JIRA.
- Providing feedback on product usability and serviceability.
- Deriving and implementing further development and optimization in Automation case development.
- Closely cooperate with Beta user feedback & External user feedback in Android Performance module and take necessary action.
- Providing technical assistance when needed in Android Technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge of testing concepts, SDLC, STLC, and Bug life cycle.
- Must have a good understanding of Android, mobile functionality, and basic principles of HW module.
- Good to have a basic understanding of ADB commands, in Android.
- Basic knowledge of bug life cycle, defect tracking systems like Jira, and test rail.
- Basic knowledge in Android Python, ADB commands and Ubuntu knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills and be willing to learn new technology.
Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. Every company has a mission. Ours is to bring ‘Innovation for Everyone’. We believe in providing ‘good quality products at an honest price’, and this has garnered us the love and affection of millions of consumers across the world. Today, Xiaomi is the third largest Smartphone manufacturer in the World. Xiaomi is present in more than 100 markets across the world and is the leading smartphone brand in over 54 markets.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit xiaomi.app.param.ai.