Are you struggling to decide between higher education and starting your career? Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 is the solution! This program allows BCA and BSc students to work at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university, with Wipro sponsoring their degree. Get the best of both worlds with this program. Are you interested?
- 10th and 12th pass
- Graduation with 60% or 6.0 CGPA
- Year of passing: 2021, 2022, or 2023
- BCA or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics
- Open school or distance education allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One backlog allowed during the online assessment
- Core Mathematics studied during graduation is mandatory
- Max 3 years gap in education allowed
- Indian citizen, or PIO/OCI card holder, or Bhutan or Nepal national with citizenship certificate
- Cool-off period of 3 months required before test process invitation
- Designation: Scholar Trainee
- Stipend: INR 15,000 in the 1st year with additional benefits
- Joining bonus: INR 75,000
- Merge bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree
- Performance-based compensation as Senior Project Engineer upon completion of the program
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro
- Group Life Insurance and Group Personal Accident Cover
- A 60-month training agreement is required upon joining
- INR 75,000 payable on a pro-rata basis if the agreement is not completed
- Eligible candidates must undergo an online assessment.
- The online assessment consists of an aptitude test and a written communication test.
- Candidates who pass the online assessment will proceed to a business discussion round.
- Candidates who have participated in any Wipro selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible.
- Wipro reserves the right to permit or restrict any candidate’s participation in the selection process.
- Results of the recruitment will be communicated via email or other means of communication.
- Wipro is an equal opportunity employer.
- Any complaints regarding unethical or unfair hiring practices should be directed to the Wipro Ombuds group.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.