Wipro OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of System Engineer/Test Engineer/DevOps Engineer In Noida/Bangalore/Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Wipro Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||System Engineer/Test Engineer/DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.5 – 7.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Noida/Bangalore/Hyderabad, India.|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined forproject / program / account with clear description and replicationpatterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and reporttest progress
- No instances of rejection / slippage of delivered work items andthey are within the Wipro / Customer SLA’s and norms
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end ofevery cycle test execution to the stake holders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace theresult to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- On time deliveries – WSRs, Test execution report and relevantdashboard updates in Test management repository
- Updates of accurate efforts in eCube, TMS and other projectrelated trackers
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances ofcomplaints either internally or externally
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
System Engineer : Click Here
Test Engineer : Click Here
DevOps Engineer : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit technicalcareers-wipro.icims.com.