Wipro is hiring for the position of Test Engineer/ System Engineer in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Test Engineer/ System Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, India|
- Combining test planning with the necessary understanding of business objectives and associated testable requirements.
- Model-based testing is used to implement Wipro’s testing methodology and generate tests quickly.
- Ensuring peer evaluation of the test cases and reducing rework.
- Identify and record test cases with the development team, and guarantee version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope and out-of-scope of testing and involving UAT
- At the relevant phases, automate the test life cycle using VB macros, scheduling, GUI automation, etc.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (inparts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide to others as well.
- Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognised within the entire organization.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Test Engineer): Click Here
Apply Link (System Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.