Wipro is hiring for the position of Test Engineer in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Location||Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Chennai|
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge on businessrequirements and corresponding testable requirements.
- Implementation of Wipro’s way of testing using Model basedtesting and achieving efficient way of test generation.
- Ensuring the test cases are peer reviewed and achieving lessrework.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version.
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing and involve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing testcases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined for project / program / account with clear description and replication patterns.
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and report test progress.
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to the stake holders.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (inparts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
- Applies the competency in all situations and is serves as a guide to others as well.
- Coaches others and builds organizational capability in thecompetency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and isrecognised within the entire organization.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link (Hyderabad): Click Here
Apply Link (Chennai): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.