Wipro is hiring for the position of System Engineer in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
- Troubleshooting Windows, Outlook, Teams, Citrix. VDI, VPN,Security App etc. over Remote Support.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails intimely manner.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as and when needed.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources andOffer Solution to customers.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints usingapplicable software.
- Route calls and tickets to appropriate resources and Domains whocan best support he user,
- Document all call information according to standard operatingprocedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends incustomer calls.
- Create SOPs for new Issues and resolution given.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to Empathize, pacify and handle Irate Customers withExceptional communication skills.
- Technical Knowledge in Troubleshooting Base Operating systemIssues and eager to learn New Technologies.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link (Hyderabad): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.