Wipro is hiring for the position of Oracle SQL Developer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Oracle SQL Developer|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design.
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities.
- Any Graduate Degree
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software.
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware,improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities and status.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested.
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progress and documenting it
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.