Wipro is hiring for the position of Management Trainee/ Analyst in Gurugram, India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Management Trainee/ Analyst|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources andfrequently asked questions to aid in and provide effective problemresolution to clients.
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitatebetter client interaction and troubleshooting.
- Document and analyze call logs to spot most occurring trends toprevent future problems.
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to speedup resolution time
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to Team leader in cases of untimely resolution.
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are given toclients before and after the call/email requests.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with service agreements.
- Povide product support and resolution to clients by performinga question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
- Assist clients with navigating around product menus andfacilitate better understanding of product features.
- Troubleshoot all client queries in a user-friendly, courteousand professional manner.
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines
- Any graduate degree in any discipline
- Collaborative working.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to Detail.
- Execution Excellence.
- Client (Internal) Centricity.
- Effective Communication.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.