Wipro is hiring for the position of Executive Workforce Management/ Associate Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Executive Workforce Management/ Associate Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram, India|
- It is your responsibility to size FTEs for new and existing company and to offer the best possible solution. Organise with various stakeholders and contribute ideas from a WFM perspective.
- Individual Participant Role
- Client relationships
- Complete WFM Support
- working knowledge of all plans and other essential deliverables for analytics
- Analysis of reports, including dashboards, and creation of necessary action plans.
- assisting operations/stakeholders on client and internal conversations, ensuring value-added inputs are given.
- As required by the RFP, there must be constant availability.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- Has experience creating capacity planning and scheduling.
- Experience with RFP support is preferred.
- Experience with MIS preferred.
- Excels at advanced Excel (creating pivot tables, dashboards, and advanced calculations).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in writing and orally.
- Excellent interpersonal and people-management abilities and a problem-solving methodology
- Show off your customer service prowess.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Workforce Management): Click Here
Apply Link (Associate Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Analyst): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.