Wipro is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Associate Analyst in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Associate Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
|Location||Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, India|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Assemble data from a variety of sources (databases, data warehouses, data integration, and modelling), and analyse patterns and trends
- Create record-keeping procedures and guidelines.
- Create and develop connections with your client base at all levels, and learn about their needs.
- Providing the clientele with sales data, proposals, data insights, and account evaluations
- Determine places where procedures can be made more efficient and automated.
- Establishing and maintaining automated data processing
- To help data validation and cleaning, identify, evaluate, and put into practise external services and technologies.
- Create and keep an eye on important performance metrics.
Key Responsibilities for Associate Analyst:
- Knowledge of financial markets and mutual fund products.
- Srong organisational, communication, and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced computer literacy; and competency with Microsoft Office products.
- Team player who promotes team spirit in a worldwide setting.
- Self-starter; Capable of carrying out tasks and projects with little supervision.
- Investment Banking (Back Office & Middle).
- Knowledgeable about the required competencies. regularly exhibits (inparts) while receiving little assistance or direction.
- Consistently exhibits the entire scope of the competency without direction. extends the competency to challenging and uncharted scenarios.
- Applies the competency in all circumstances and acts as a resource for others.
- Improves organisational capabilities in the competency area by coaching others. identifies that competency and acts as a significant resource for it throughout the entire organisation.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Execution excellence and passion for results.
- Passion for results.
- Relationship Building.
- Attention to details.
- Managing complexity.
- Effective communication.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Associate Analyst): Click Here
Apply Link (Associate ): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.