Wipro is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Business Analyst/ Associate in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Business Analyst/ Associate|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
|Location||Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, India|
- To comprehend the RFP/ RFI requirements, communicate with and coordinate with client engagement partners.
- Outline the scope papers, functional and non-functional requirements, features, etc., being sure to capture all explicitly stated and implicit customer demands.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts while researching system capabilities and drafting specifications based on in-depth client requirements research.
- Work with the internal team, including the project managers, pre-sales team, tech leads, and architects, to develop a precise and timely response to RFPs and RFIs.
- Recognise and express the financial and operational effects of any changes.
- Empower the customers by showcasing and presenting the suggested product or prototype
- Keep in touch with clients to improve lead generation and business integration.
- Maintaining client evaluations and comments will help you give better value (services/products) to your customers.
- Knowledgeable about the required competencies. regularly exhibits (inparts) while receiving little assistance or direction.
- Consistently exhibits the entire scope of the competency without direction. extends the competency to challenging and uncharted scenarios.
- Applies the competency in all circumstances and acts as a resource for others.
- Improves organisational capabilities in the competency area by coaching others. identifies that competency and acts as a significant resource for it throughout the entire organisation.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Execution excellence and passion for results.
- Passion for results.
- Relationship Building.
- Managing complexity.
- Effective communication.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Chennai): Click Here
Apply Link (Mumbai): Click Here
Apply Link (Pune): Click Here
Apply Link (Data Analyst): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.