Willis Towers Watson Recruitment | Trainee – Fresher
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- PGDM/MBA in the Insurance domain or equivalent
- 2024 graduates
- More than or equivalent to 6.5 CGPA /65% (till last semester)
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
This Management Trainee Programme is a 12-month program where you will be provided on-the-job training and highly competitive study support.
- The CRB Management Trainee Program is a 12-month rotational program that provides the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge base, varied skills, and a diverse network.
- This program is designed to set you up with a holistic view of CRB with hands-on experience, insight, and opportunities to make an impact and shape your own career.
- Rotations are assigned through a mutual selection process based upon participant preference and business needs.
- The program provides the opportunity for graduates to work hands-on with senior leadership including client-facing exposures from accounts ranging in the Fortune 500 sector to smaller market local business areas
- WTW serve a diverse range of clients including specializations in Cyber, Financial Institutions, Marine, and Construction.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit careers.wtwco.com.