Walmart is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, India (Hybrid)|
- Manage and oversee analytics efforts and projects across marketplace areas.
- Associates who take the lead in creating models and analytical solutions
- Be a thinking leader in identifying the fundamental issues. Additionally, guide and train staff to synthesise, comprehend, and develop applicable analytics-based solutions.
- Gain a thorough understanding of data sources and metadata to help you rapidly identify the data that is most pertinent to a given issue.
- Create elaborate data sets using a variety of internal and external data sources.
- Take the initiative in creating cutting-edge techniques that use R and Python to leverage MLs while obtaining data from cloud settings. Within the environments of GCP, Azure, and Hive, design, create, and implement ML models.
- Using a variety of platforms, create business intelligence tools
- As necessary, collaborate closely with senior analytics, product, and business leadership.
- Communicate insights to business and other stakeholders via engaging narrative, high-quality work, and careful attention to detail.
- Strong technical data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis, and deep learning skills; strong analytical skills.
- Expert in R, Python, and SQL. knowledge of deep learning and machine learning libraries.
- Having knowledge of and ability to use data visualisation tools like Tableau and Looker to generate insightful data.
- Working knowledge of distributed computing techniques (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, and/or Spark) and huge data sets.
- Good experience with production model deployment.
- Working knowledge of cloud environments like Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- The capacity to work in an environment of rapid iteration.
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities, as well as the capacity to collaborate with cross-functional teams made up of technical and non-technical people.
- Strong business understanding and effective stakeholder management skills.
- Experience leading or mentoring teams and working in a cross-functional context.
We’re a tech powerhouse that innovates for the world’s largest retailer – Walmart. Since our inception, we’ve been dedicated to bringing about customer delight and convenience, on a global scale. Our technology-first products and solutions cater to millions of customers’ needs while saving them time and money.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.