Walmart is hiring for the position of Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the disputed invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment.
- Eloquent and demonstrate basic Accounts payable process concepts – 3-way match, PO, NON-PO, GRN etc.,
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc.
- Knowledge of working in automated systems including ERPs like SAP , Coupa and Oracle.
- Keeping track of all payments, disputes, vendor issues, updating of SOPs on a timely manner to ensure all the process steps are captured etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Preparing analyses of vendor accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Ensure metrics are met as per agreed KPIs / SLAs targets as applicable understanding implication of KPI/SLAs non-compliance.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Identifying potential system/process improvements.
- Graduate and above- Preferable Commerce (B. Com/MBA)
- SAP Knowledge, Experience in P2P domain (Procurement & AP) is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/word).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi geographical team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Good typing and Communication skill with attention to detail.
We’re a tech powerhouse that innovates for the world’s largest retailer – Walmart. Since our inception, we’ve been dedicated to bringing about customer delight and convenience, on a global scale. Our technology-first products and solutions cater to millions of customers’ needs while saving them time and money.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.