Virtusa is hiring for the position of Junior Data Analyst in across India. Candidates with any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Junior Data Analyst|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Across India/ Remote|
- Analysts have to check the quality of the content for advertisements. He/she must ensure that the text content that goes online is not offensive or violates any copyright laws.
- Expected to be well versed with the new medium and using the web space effectively.
- He/She must have an analytical thought process combined with an attention to detail in order to help in suggested ads creation.
- Analyze the Urls / web pages to extract, verify & create the required content for Ads following the provided client guidelines to meet the SLA parameters on Productivity, Quality, AHT, TAT and Utilization.
- Review Ads, Search Contents.
- Prepare Ad Content and Creatives.
- Review search contents and classify them as per client guidelines.
- Review Contents given by client – Comments / edit.
- Review landing Pages / Home pages.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
- High proficiency in Verbal /Written English.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Google Sheets & Google Docs.
- Good working knowledge about the Internet.
- Aware about how Google search works, good searching skills through use of effective keywords.
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services that help our clients accelerate their journey to a Digital Future. Virtusa provides services to Global 2000 companies in the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology sectors.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.