Virtusa is hiring for the position of Content Curation Analyst in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, India. Candidates with any Graduate and Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Content Curation Analyst|
|Qualifications||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates|
|Location||Gurugram/ Hyderabad (Remote)|
- It is anticipated that they will be proficient in the new media and efficient users of the web. To assist in the design of suggested adverts, he or she needs to have an analytical thought process mixed with attention to detail.
- Review the ads and search results.
- Create ad creatives and content.
- Review search results and categorise them in accordance with client preferences.
- Review and amend the client-provided content.
- Examine the home pages and landing pages.
- For advertisements, analysts must evaluate the quality of the content. He or she is responsible for making sure that no foul language or copyright laws are broken in the text that is posted online.
- Any Graduates and Post Graduates.
- High proficiency in Verbal /Written English.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Google Sheets & Google Docs.
- Good working knowledge about the Internet.
- Aware about how Google search works, good searching skills through use of effective keywords.
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of Digital Business Transformation, Digital Engineering, and Information Technology (IT) outsourcing services that help our clients accelerate their journey to a Digital Future. Virtusa provides services to Global 2000 companies in the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology sectors.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit learning.tcsionhub.in.