Valeo is hiring for the position of Junior Engineer/ Quality Engineer in Chennai, Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Junior Engineer/ Quality Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Chennai, Pune, India|
- Maintaining a permanent dialogue with quality staff at the customer site.
- Participating in periodic quality briefing meetings.
- Constantly communicating customer expectations to site.
- Periodically distributing briefing notes to the Group.
- Eliminate line failures, Coordinate cooperation between the site and Customer involved.
- Key point for the customer: ensure normal flow very quickly.
- Key points for the site: characterize the problem in the QR PDCAcompleting 5W2H, doing first level analysis and send it to concerned APU.
- Speed-up the return of bad parts and if possible good part(s) to be compared with.
- Response time: should the plants fail to respond on time required by the Customer / Valeo, inform levels N+x and, if necessary, the Product Groups or Business Groups Functional Department concerned (follow escalation process).
- Identify Valeo products involved in the new projects, including both new parts and carryover components & systems
- Support Project Teams with alignment of Customer Project Milestones, Deliverables, and Terminology.
- Request and use existing Project Key data to support project team and evaluate risks, including Project
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Automotive, Exterior Lighting, Headlamp, Rear lamp.
- Application of Plastics, Plastics – Mould / Tooling.
- Product Design, Product Engineering, CATIA V5.
As a technology company and partner to all automakers and new mobility players, Valeo innovates to make mobility cleaner, safer and smarter. Valeo is a technological and industrial leader in electrification, driving assistance systems, reinvention of the interior experience and lighting everywhere. These four areas, vital to the transformation of mobility, are the Group’s growth drivers. Valeo in figures: 20 billion euros in sales in 2022; 109,900 employees at December 31, 2022; 29 countries, 183 plants, 21 research centers, 44 development centers, 18 distribution platforms. Valeo is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Junior Engineer): Click Here
Apply Link (Quality Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit valeo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.