Upwork is hiring for the position of Business Development Representative in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Development Representative|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Prospect tech partnerships tailored to Upwork’s distribution strategy.
- Find the partnerships decision maker and their contact information within prospected companies.
- Enter contact information into Salesforce and sync each contact to sales cadence software.
- Leverage pre-created sales cadences with a multitude of contact media (call, email, LinkedIn, social media, SMS) to set up meetings for a partnerships manager.
- Send meeting invites within designated business hours including detailed agendas to decision makers who will attend the partnerships meeting.
- Ensure that the decision maker attends these meetings by sending meeting confirmations ahead of time.
- Meet with the partnerships manager weekly to discuss pipeline progress, meeting quality, sales tactics, sales cadence optimization, and new targets for prospecting.
- Use sales cadence reporting to optimize open and response rates to emails.
- By week 3, this professional should have a pipeline of over 250 prospects in a sales cadence.
- By week 5, this professional should be booking an average of 2 meetings per day.
- By week 7, 85% of the meetings this professional books should be qualified meetings.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Written communication
- Native/Fluent English
- Social selling
- Sales/Cold-Calling Skills
- Ability to use a CRM
- Familiarity with Sales Cadence Software (outreach.io, Salesoft, Nova)
Upwork is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential. Our talent community earned over $3.3 billion on Upwork in 2021 across more than 10,000 skills in categories including website & app development, creative & design, customer support, finance & accounting, consulting, and operations.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.