Unisys is hiring for the position of HR Associate/ HR Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||HR Associate/ HR Analyst|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- Works on constrained-scope issues. creates long-lasting functioning connections within. Typically, thorough instructions are provided for every task.
- Support the organization’s people-related procedures by offering counsel and direction as needed.
- Interact primarily with clients, service delivery units, immediate management, and other team members to make sure a service request is routed accurately to the proper requestor/resolver.
- Knowledge of HR-related business processes, Workday, and PeopleSoft HRMS features.
- Workday is used for the creation, updating, maintaining, and support of Unisys workforce data.
- Provides, within established practices and procedures, problem resolution for HR-related situations that might be non-standard.
- Works on moderately complex problems that call for a study of a range of variables in order to analyse events or data.
- Uses judgement within the confines of established protocols and practises to choose the best course of action.
- Fosters fruitful collaboration between internal and external parties.
- Normally, general, thorough instructions on new projects or assignments are provided.
- To quickly and effectively present them with the best solution, analyse and replicate the problems they are having.
- Work well with international team members to give clients seamless service.
- Good written and verbal communication abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service abilities.
- A solid working knowledge of Visio, MS-Office, and internet tools for creating process flows
- A timely, flexible, and determined attitude.
- Flexibility and agility, as well as excellent time management abilities.
- A keen sense of organisation and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently with honesty and integrity while adhering to well established processes and adapting to process changes.
- Ability to work in a team and be a team player.
- familiarity with any CRM, including Remedy, PeopleSoft CRM, Siebel, and Workday Help.
- Workday, PeopleSoft HCM/Business Objects, and HR Tools experience are desirable.
- Strong organisational abilities, particularly the capacity.
- Prior working knowledge of any ERP support or maintenance.
- Exemplary client service abilities.
- Adept at picking up new techniques.
- A requirement is the ability to work various shifts, including nights.
- The capacity to operate autonomously and efficiently.
- Knowledge of how to filter and update complex functional information for use in problem-solving.
We are a global technology solutions company that powers breakthroughs for the world’s leading organizations. These solutions – digital workplace, cloud, applications & infrastructure, enterprise computing and business process solutions – help people overcome obstacles and not only reach their greatest potential but go beyond it.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.unisys.com.