Unilever is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, Chennai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, India|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Understand the data requirements and assess the gaps in data availability by liaising with product, market & source.
- Liaise with internal Data COE teams & 3rd parties in data assessments, data pilots and data delivery
- Work with Factory teams to plan and deliver data ingestions in UDL and BDL.
- Work with internal and external data sources to address data requirements across Products across markets and categories, globally.
- Work with the Product Managers & Engagement teams to ensure that data foundation demands are captured and delivered to be consumed by the products as per the product go-live roadmap.
- Assist the business in change impact assessments and development of change management plans in data delivery.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Work with senior leaders to understand business problems, design needs and deliver excellent analytical solutions to address Unilever’s trade spend challenges.
- Design and innovate new features driven by global needs to ensure TPA continues to deliver value on evolving business needs.
- Review and share feedback on market initiated CRs to ensure alignment with the global product roadmap.
- Maintain and govern global product principles, integration design, logics and KPIs to support deployment managers in landing TPX product into the market.
- Recommend data logics and/or requirements for multi-platform integrations.
- Lead market engagement in translating global change request into analytics requirements and developing working prototypes for obtaining signing off for build.
- Ability to apply an agile analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner.
- Experience in driving business value realisation from data and business intelligence preferred
- Experience working with Supply Chain datasets.
- Strong track record of working with senior business management to drive definition, alignment, data operating foundations to address complex business questions.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously in a highly VUCA and ruthless market.
- Proven capability in managing and developing teams.
- Data Governance understanding preferred.
- Data Privacy and Quality understanding preferred.
- Experience of working as a data engineer, data analyst or business analyst is preferred.
- Experience deploying analytics product from design to business go-live is preferred.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in a relevant field (Business Analytics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Econometrics, or Mathematics) is preferred.
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst 1 ): Click Here
Apply Link (Data Analyst 2 ): Click Here
Apply Link (Business Analyst): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.