TransUnion careers: TransUnion Is hiring for a job role of Quality Assurance – Associate Engineer for Chennai location. Interested Job Seekers with 1-3 years experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
TransUnion Careers – Quality Assurance – Associate Engineer:
|About TransUnion careers||transunion.com|
|Job ID|| |
|Job Role ||Quality Assurance – Associate Engineer|
|Qualification ||Engineering / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
| Salary ||₹ 4.1 Lakhs to ₹ 11.5 Lakhs|
|Job Location ||Chennai|
|Job Posting Date ||14 – July – 2023|
|Apply before ||Apply before link expires|
TransUnion Careers – What We’ll Bring:
- Quality engineer with backend testing experience, analytical skills, with programing skills for API, DB and Cloud configuration of Canada QA applications.
- Looking for 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in all phases of testing life cycle – requirements gathering, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development, defect management.
TransUnion Careers – What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius
TransUnion Careers – What you’ll bring:
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues, ensure testability and automation feasibility, to provide feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Deep understanding in industry standard methodologies of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC) and software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Participate in code reviews and testing initiatives. Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams including dev-ops and infrastructure
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Conducts Test Design, Test planning, Test automation development, and Test execution
- Conducts Manual Testing, and uses strong Exploratory Testing to uncover weaknesses in test approaches
- Provides test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in developing robust Unit Test suites
- Is responsible for ensuring quality of their work as well as the work of the entire development team
TransUnion Careers – We’d love to see:
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in all phases of testing life cycle – requirements gathering, designing, and developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test development, defect management
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix including shell scripting, python and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
- Understanding of web service concepts including HTTP, SOAP/REST and related technologies like JSON and XML.
- Knowledge on database testing, middleware / backend testing, and SQL queries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated critical thinking.
- Engineering / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management is preferred
TransUnion Careers – Impact You’ll Make:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for TransUnion Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit transunion.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.