Teradata Off-Campus Hiring
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, and mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge of Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- A clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first-level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from the knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
To apply for this job please visit careers.teradata.com.