TELUS International is looking for Online Data Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||TELUS International|
|Position||Online Data Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule – you can work in your own time whenever work is available.
- You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information.
- You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
- Any Graduate
- Full Professional Proficiency in English.
- You must be living in India the last 2 consecutive years.
- Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information.
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in India.
- Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
TELUS International designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys and enable them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions and capabilities span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, digital transformation and IT lifecycle solutions, data annotation and intelligent automation, and omnichannel CX solutions that include content moderation, trust and safety solutions, and other managed solutions. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.telusinternational.com.