- Teleperformance is hiring for the position of Trainer/ Quality Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate or Undergraduates are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Trainer/ Quality Analyst
|Any Graduate/ Undergraduates/ 12th Pass
|Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
|Across India/ Work From Home
Key Responsibilities for Trainer:
- Should complete monthly cyclic activities such as refresher training, update training, and PKT. • Should conduct new hire training and soft skills/negotiation skill training.
- Be aware of the training needs and the educational needs of various learning groups.
- Collaboration with Quality and Operations to locate, evaluate, and carry out process improvement strategies.
- The capacity to complete training activities and assignments quickly
- Willing to deliver and help with process improvement
- Accept responsibility for new hires’ OJT performance, including attrition.
Key Responsibilities for Quality Analyst:
- In the event of both critical and non-critical failures, keep track of each advisor’s calls and offer them with rapid feedback.
- Monitor calls at random to make that client/TP requirements are upheld. • Be responsible for meeting quality-related service levels on a monthly basis.
- As required by the business, BAU, business intelligence audits, and other compliance audits must be managed.
- Regularly update team members on the group’s performance and any problems that require escalation.
- To collaborate as a team and meet the goals set out by clients • To be adaptable and regularly inspire the team.
- Graduate/ Undergraduates/ 12th pass
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to do multi-task.
- Ability to work well in and promote a team environment.
- People Management skills.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Must be very good with MS Excel.
- Time Management.
- Ability to multi-task.
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Trainer): Click Here
Apply Link (Quality Analyst): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.teleperformance.com.