Teleperformance is hiring for the position of Quality Analyst in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 4 (Years)|
- Monitor the calls of each advisor and provide immediate feedback to them in case of critical errors and non-critical errors.
- Determine whether the agents maintain a pre-determined and acceptable level of contact handling through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
- Report contacts handling performance and statistics through monitoring and test contact evaluation. Also share daily, weekly, and monthly reports submitted to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Will be responsibility to meet Quality related service level monthly
- Randomly monitor calls to ensure Client/TP standards are maintained.
- Need to manage BAU, Business intelligence audit and other compliance audits as per business requirement.
- Provide regular feedback to team Members regarding the performance of the team and any issue that needs escalation.
- To work together as a team and achieve the targets set by clients.
- Need to be flexible and motivate the team at regular intervals.
- Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures and report all security incidents.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to do multi-task.
- Ability to work well in and promote a team environment.
- People Management skills.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Customer Service.
- Good analytical skills.
- Must be very good with data representation.
- Must be very good with MS Excel.
- Time Management.
- Ability to multi-task.
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.teleperformance.com.