Technip Energies Off Campus Hiring | Graduate Trainee – Fresher
- Should have 0-2 years of experience on handling Master Data
- Should experience on any ERP (Preferably Oracle ERP)
- Should have experience on business applications (finance, procurement, projects…)
- Should have involved on business users support in general.
- Experience working in Office 365 tools (MS Word, Excel, BI Solutions…)
- Good Communication skills, able to serve several types of population (IT, Business) and adjust, business vocabulary.
- Autonomous, be able to manage himself and be proactive.
- Can write instruction (SOP) and procedure for team & local users (business or IT)
- Ensure close follow up with the business representative as well within the group organization.
- Organize regular meeting reviews with several key actors (entity’s business champions, GBS Business, Support teams)
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
- Good planning, time-management & communication skills
- Ability to learn & adapt quickly.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change often, therefore the ability to work in a self-directed fashion adjusting priorities as required.
- Strong Customer Service ethic and presentation
- Show strong initiative, proactive and persuasive.
- Flexible working hours during peak business periods
Roles & Responsibilities:-
This role Graduate Trainee – MDM Ops GEOS World will be primarily responsible for handling GEOS(Oracle) Project creation / modification & Master Data (Supplier and clients) for Oracle ERP (GEOS WORLD). You will be required to work closely with Business Stakeholders and L1 Support teams.
- Process Master data (Project) request received through PCW tool and complete setup in GEOS World ERP (Oracle)
- Perform UATs when required for any updates in the MDM & linked applications (MDM, PCW, TPW, GEOS world)
- Complete Project setup for Business as requested and resolve user queries if any.
- Log incident, follow up & coordinate with MDM Application development team for any technical errors.
- Support end users for queries
- Training to new users
- Create / Update process documentation.
Key Interactions: Business Stakeholders, IDS L1 support team, GEOS ERP Support team
To apply for this job please visit hcxg.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.