Tech Mahindra is hiring for the position of Junior Business Analyst in Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Position||Junior Business Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Collect and examine data related to business operations, processes, and performance to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, ensuring a clear understanding of project objectives.
- Create detailed documentation, including business process diagrams, user stories, and functional specifications, to support project planning and execution.
- Assist in developing data models and database designs to support business needs and reporting requirements.
- Generate reports and dashboards using various software tools to provide insights and support decision-making.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency enhancements and work with teams to implement improvements.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- It is beneficial but not necessary to have prior experience working with developers to design digital data solutions and converting business requirements into understandable design documentation.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences. We #Rise together to create sustainable businesses that can bring about lasting change in our communities – to create an equal world, to be future ready, and to create value. We are a USD 6.5 billion company with 152,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1297 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, blockchain, metaverse, quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.