Tech Mahindra is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define database requirements, build effective data structures, and put changes in place that speed up workflows and increase data accuracy.
- As you work with IT teams to investigate and fix any database-related issues, you’ll ensure data integrity, security, and accessibility.
- To collect, process, and analyse complex customer data from diverse sources, use your advanced technical abilities in data analysis tools, computer languages (such as Python and SQL), and statistical approaches.
- Use cutting-edge data analysis methods, such as machine learning and predictive modelling, to extract insightful information from customer data. Convert technical findings into suggestions and methods that may be put into practice.
- Create reports that, in a clear and understandable format suitable for Customer Operations and Company assessments, will standardise reporting across the operational areas mentioned above.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
- A track record of success in sophisticated data analysis, ideally in customer-focused environments.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python.
- Experience using platforms like ServiceNow and Salesforce, as well as familiarity with customer service management solutions.
- Strong understanding of data modelling, machine learning, and statistical techniques.
- Basic understanding of cloud architecture.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Fabric is preferable but not required. Experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics/Reporting and data visualisation tools like Power BI and Tableau.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and pinpoint accuracy.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and fluency in English.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences. We #Rise together to create sustainable businesses that can bring about lasting change in our communities – to create an equal world, to be future ready, and to create value. We are a USD 6.5 billion company with 152,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1297 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, blockchain, metaverse, quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.