Tech Mahindra is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer in across India. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Batch||2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 1 Years)|
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame.
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks.
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution.
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support.
- Handle customer calls and responses.
- Contribute to technical design document if need be.
- Work independently when required.
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard.
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops.
- Contribute to organization initiatives.
- Minimum of 60%/First Class or equivalent in SSC, HSC, Diploma (in case done) and Graduation (BE/B.Tech) /Post-Graduation (MCA/M. Sc (Comp Science)).
- Engineering streams – Comp Science, IT, Comp Engineering, Electronics, E&TC, Communication, Electrical and Electronics.
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/2021 without any backlog and should have Provisional Degree Certificate or Consolidated Marksheet issued.
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies.
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Meticulous and organized approach to work.
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking.
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences. We #Rise together to create sustainable businesses that can bring about lasting change in our communities – to create an equal world, to be future ready, and to create value. We are a USD 6.5 billion company with 152,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1297 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, blockchain, metaverse, quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit learning.tcsionhub.in.