Tech Mahindra is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Position||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
- Complex software concerns pertaining to the SAP Ariba product area should be able to be resolved with dependability and promptness.
- Thorough knowledge of cloud technology and related life cycle management concepts.
- Demonstrates mastery of the whole SAP Ariba Solutions portfolio, as well as knowledge and expertise in MM business process and integration aspects.
- Create partnerships with clients to proactively provide knowledge and raise the value of SAP Ariba solutions for clients.
- Should be available for shifts and on-call assistance on weekends according to the specified schedule.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming techniques, SQL, and fundamental Java programming.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong organisational, analytical, problem-solving, time-management, and prioritisation abilities.
- Make the most of the time you have available to get the job done, and be able to accurately and completely describe any problems or symptoms that are reported.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Graduate Engineer with SAP MM Ariba work expertise with the sourcing and procurement modules, as well as comprehension of the support processes.
- It is essential to have a thorough understanding of cloud technology and related life cycle management components.
- Should be able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences. We #Rise together to create sustainable businesses that can bring about lasting change in our communities – to create an equal world, to be future ready, and to create value. We are a USD 6.5 billion company with 152,000+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1297 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, blockchain, metaverse, quantum computing, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.techmahindra.com.