TCS OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Data Analyst In Pune/Mumbai, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
TCS Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||Best In the Industry|
|Experience:||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Location:||Pune/Mumbai, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Research, Review, Analyze and Interpret financial statements/Broker reports of large corporates from global markets.
- Ensure compliance with global policies including US GAAP & IFRS.
- Capture data points of interest from financial reports and tag the same from Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash flow through an application.
- Transaction based activities, rule-based decision making, verifying for accuracy and completeness, formatting data, posting and preparing output (various types of reconciliations, system to system reconciliations, balancing, open item management, reports etc)
- Constant quality check on the finalization of statement.
- Capture specific figures from Revenue, Net Income, EPS, Weighted Average Shares, Income before tax, Income Tax & One-time charges & provide timely, relevant and accurate information for Earnings.
- Capture the future estimated data as given in press release, earnings call & company presentation report for Guidance.
- Number crunching on specific items of the Income Statement, Balance sheet & Cash Flow.
- Understanding of financial processes and application
- B. Com/ M. Com/ MBA
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Should be comfortable to work in 24*7 working environment.
- Domain / Accounting knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and Finance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work in rotational and night shifts Job Description.
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.