TCS is hiring for the position of Research Interns in across India. Candidates with a Graduate/ Undergraduate Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Undergraduate|
|Batch||2021/ 2022 / 2023/ 2024|
- Under the guidance of senior researchers, conduct research in an industrial R&D environment and tackle industrial-scale problems.
- Define research challenges and develop solutions.
- Create prototype solutions using industry-scale data.
- Submit research papers to prestigious conferences and journals.
- Conduct a literature review to identify opportunities and challenges.
- Carry out proofs of concept.
- Participate in the creation of tools and products.
- Discover new trends and technology in industrial research.
- Define the difficulties associated with applied research.
- Research problems should be articulated and solutions should be designed methodically.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Strong research acumen and the ability to delve into diverse academic domains.
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and interpretation to contribute meaningfully to ongoing projects.
- Excellent literature review skills, with the capacity to synthesize and critically evaluate research findings.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing relevant research methodologies and tools for data gathering and experimentation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and reliability in experimental procedures and data reporting.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate research findings and collaborate with team members.
A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.tcs.com.