TCS is hiring for the position of PL/SQL Developer in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 / 2023|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Candidate must have experience in Unix commands and shell scripting.
- Candidate must have experience in SQL or PL/SQL.
- Should have experience in CI/CD DevOps areas e.g. Azure, Ansible, Jenkins, GItlabs, Docker etc.
- Knowledge on Windows server would be plus.
- Should have experience in application/production support area.
- Good to have experience in Agile methodology.
- Good in communication skills and attitude.
- Should be flexible to work on standby/weekend hours as per project requirements.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Developing complex code units.
A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.